We Listen. → We Think Globally & Act Locally. → We Communicate Solutions.
James W. Dawson, CPA, CGMA
James Dawson is an experienced international business and tax advisor to growing global enterprises. His focus is on both U.S. and foreign tax planning, structuring of international operations, cross-border transactions, project management and coordination of services in foreign jurisdictions.
Master of Science In Taxation –
University of Cincinnati
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Business Management –
Executive Development Programs – The Eli Broad College of Business
Michigan State University
- Supply Chain Management I &II
- Global Supply Chain Management
James provides a full range of international tax and accounting services for both privately held and public companies. His experience includes tax efficient global supply chain management, international reorganization, due diligence, efficient planning for the movement of both intellectual property and cash, acquisition planning, tax efficient inbound to U.S. planning, maximization of export incentives, transfer pricing consultation and addressing both U.S. and foreign country tax controversy matters.
Professional & Civic –
- National Association of Mannufacturers (NAM) – Tax Policy Committee
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Certified Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- The Carter Center Board of Councilors